This week we follow up on some of the questions we got on last week’s Q&A epsisode, and we also introduce a new segment called “spotlight conversation”. In this week’s Collector’s Corner segment we are joined by the curator of the Sithsonian, a privately held Star Wars collection and museum, and a passionate member of the collecting community, Duncan Jenkins. Duncan is a pioneer in the community, and has authored several books with Gus Lopez on several subjects like prototypes, cast & crew items, and a whole lot more. Take a listen!
- The Last Jedi “Force Friday” Event Coming September 1st?
- Full Cases of Baze and Chirrut Arrive at Dorkside
- Kmart Black Series Figures Getting Bundled/Prices Reduced
- Walmart Continues to Clearance Star Wars Toys
- High-Res Images of New Rogue One Figures Revealed
- Wave 4 of Rogue One, Not Cancelled, Not an Exclusive
- Habsro Reveals Upcoing Star Wars Toys
- Timothy Zahn confirms release of New Thrawn Book
- A Clue Perhaps?
- Buy Duncan and Gus’ Books
- Visit the Star Wars Collectors Archive
Last Week’s Answer: AT-AT Driver – Winner = Phillip Browne
This Week’s Question: In ROTJ which Ewok was C-3PO referring to when he said “I’m afraid our furry companion has gone and done something rather rash?”
D: Chief Chirpa
Send answers via:
Facebook Private message – http://facebook.com/swcollectorsgalaxy
Twitter – @collectorgalaxy